Thursday, June 4, 2009

Now Playing: Devil May Cry 3

Well no, I'm actually not playing it YET. Its still downloading (yarrr matey...I be a software pirate...lol).

Anyway, as you can clearly see, I've renovated the blog for summer. I added my Twitter feed (my account name is puahaze) and enabled Google Friend Connect. The weird thing is, I thought I had these features on my blog before. Oh well, I guess I was wrong. Do you think I'm going senile?

Anyway, I just got this site called Texts From Last Night off TSB Magazine. I've been cracking up since I found it. These people are something else. Seriously, I'm left wondering if some of these people EXIST....I would definitely want their autographs. Some of the funniest ones I've seen so far are:

(612): What started out as a threesome has become me sitting here watching them have sex... Can I get a ride home?

(310): ohhhh fuckk. chicks a dude.

(404): Can I crash on your couch? I just came home to find my wife giving two guys blowjobs.
(1-404): Two?
(404): Two.

(603): not only are you not the girl i fell in love with, but from the looks of it, you ate her

(978): i'm sick of taking my pants off and seeing a look of disappointment on the girls face. i want her to be frightened

(513): I feel like Captain Hook just gave me a pap smear.

I could go on and on, but its better that you just read it yourself.

CAPE exams for me are almost finished. I have Mathematics and Biology multiple choice papers left. I think I did pretty well on everything, apart from the Physics long paper, which was an EPIC fail >_< due to a stupid mistake on an optics questions. I still think I'm getting distinctions on everything else. Maybe I'll be getting a 2 in Physics, which at CAPE level is still a distinction. Ah well, life's cool.

Despite the fact that I have two exams left, its SUMMER!!! YEAH!!! The idea of me working out is not working out. Seriously. I started running yesterday though. Hopefully by the end of this month or so, I should see or feel a noticeable change. I'm not convinced, although there's this dent in my belly, which could indicate the start of weight loss(or pregnancy >_<).

Here is a clip of the 08-09 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Before clicking play, you may want to get some tissue to wipe up all the drool. You'll see:



Yeah I was just a bit idle on youtube, all the feminists here, forgive me please. lol

Still, no I haven't forgotten about programming. I've just been a bit...discouraged. But no, I'm not giving it up. More about that some other time.

Oh yeah, and by the way, you guys should check this out. Its pretty enlightening. At least to me it is. I don't know about you "well-thinking" human beings. lol

Peace and Love,
Gavin

No comments:

Post a Comment