Monday, August 17, 2009

Some Cartoon Theme Songs

Today I was flipping through the channels of a local TV station, and I came up on an episode of X-Men Evolution. Of course, we all know and love X-men, but my mind didn't turn to them. Instead, it turned to the topic of cool cartoon theme songs.

I like the X-men evolution theme song, so I started thinking about OTHER cartoon theme songs I liked. Here are 8 of my favourites (not in any particular order). Note that I haven't included anime's since I've watched like a bazillion animes, and I can't bother to think of anime songs now. I'll deal with Western style cartoons in this post alone:

1)X-Men evolution theme song:


2)Thundercats Theme Song


3)Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers


4)Galaxy Rangers


5)Defenders of the Earth


6)Pink Panther and Sons


7)Jayce and The Wheel Warriors


8)Transformers: Robots In Disguise


Yes, I still watch cartoons.

And I was bored when I came up with this.

And I'm going to stop making an ass of myself now.

Peace,
Lord Robinson

2 comments:

  1. "Note that I haven't included anime's since it's gay"

    There you go - Fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny Jake, realllyyyy funny. lol :P

    ReplyDelete