Friday, April 8, 2011

My Son, My Son, Why Have You Forsaken Me?

About 2 weeks ago, my medical school class and I went on this outreach trip to the Blossom Gardens Children's Home.

For those of you who didn't know, I hate kids. Just throwing that out there. That trip did nothing to change my mind.

I still used the opportunity to take this epic picture though:



And yes, I now know (thanks to EVERYONE TELLING ME), that I'm holding the child the wrong way. -__-

So we brought the children's home some stuff we thought they needed. We got the money from the proceeds of a REALLY successful bake sale we did the month before that.

This whole outreach project was a success, and we look forward to doing it again soon (only I won't be holding any kids this time).

Anyway, apart from this little tidbit, I don't really have anything new going on in my life, except for the fact that exams are approaching rapidly, and I REALLY need to study more. In fact, that's what I think I'll do now...after I finish Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone.



Something momentous MIGHT also happen this summer, but more on that some other time...

TTFN,
Lord Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment