Saturday, July 19, 2008

The End of Avatar


Damn right. It came, it went, and it was amazing.

2 years ago when I saw the first Avatar episode, I was impressed. It was one of the few times that an American cartoon(with the exception of the Batman cartoons), had made amazed me like that. I knew it was going to be good from the beginning.

Well, here in the present, thats it. Avatar is done. The ending was really satisfying in my opinion. I've also started liking Zuko. I'm not going to reveal much, but here's ONE spoiler for you unlucky bastards : Most of the relationships turn out as you expect. And Azula also got SCREWED(not in the way you perverts are thinking lol).

I'd actually wanted to be one of the first persons to blog about the end of Avatar, so I'm pretty happy since Google searches haven't turned up much.

Woot!! First dibs on fresh meat.

The OpenGL sample is coming fine.

Oh yeah, my birthday was actually 3 days ago. :P

Peace and Love,
An Avatar Fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment