Friday, November 21, 2008

The Nerd Report

I just could NOT less this pass me. I mean, how awesome is this??!!

Click meeee!!!

Cognitive computing huh? Well then, I guess I'd better reread my old,worn copies of Neuromancer and rewatch my rotting Johnny Mnemonic DVDs, because as soon as self-aware, thinking computers take over, I'm screwed. lol.

I have worked on a neural network simulation in C++, but its pretty useless as far as actual function is concerned. Just a bit of number crunching(but then, in the end, everything is).

Still, this is pretty interesting. Thank God my original ambition was to become a neurosurgeon. Chances are by the time I get out of medical school they're still going to be messing around with it. Maybe if I get lucky I can work with them. Who knows?

Lets hope this thing pans out.

Oh yeah, I have 5 unit tests next week. Luck, you say?

Ha, I don't need luck.

I need a miracle.

Peace,
Gavin

No comments:

Post a Comment