Thursday, December 11, 2008

OMG!!! Really?

I don't believe it.

It turns out people actually DO read Happy Desolation. Wow. I feel umm, accomplished.

Anyway, I passed all my unit tests, but didn't really excel(except for Maths and Comm Studies). Oh well.

My exams started this week. So far, they have been GREAT!!! I feel great after leaving them because I know I've done well. I have Chemistry, Physics and Math next week. Guess which one I'm worrying about? Thats right, Chemistry.

I haven't sat down to program anything for a while. I'm going to do some stuff over Christmas so I don't get rusty. But, thats after I finish my Communication Studies Internal Assessment, Biology Meiosis models and some other thing I can't remember at the moment.

I'm just taking the night off since I'll have the weekend to study.

Thank you all my loyal readers. I love you all....sort of...not in a sick way..I think.

Later..
Gavin

No comments:

Post a Comment