Saturday, June 26, 2010

Tomorrow is the Day

I have my Valedictory Service tomorrow. After tomorrow, I will have nothing more to do with Montego Bay Community College.

Heck yeah!

Oh no, wait, they're having the ACTUAL graduation ceremony in November, but if things work out the way I plan, I doubt I'll be going.

A little bit more than two weeks after the ceremony, I'll be having my birthday. How old will I be? I'm not telling you. But, I blogged on my last birthday too, giving my age back then, so if you dig around the blog for it, you just might find it. ^_^

I finished Fallout 3 yesterday morning as a good guy. My Karma rating was pretty high. Like most games where you get to choose good or evil, I intend to play it again, as a bad guy. Fallout 3 has some epic music too. This is one of my favourite songs from the game. It's called Butcher Pete, by Roy Brown.



For those of you that have been following the news for the past two months or so, you should know about the giant oil spill caused by BP in the Gulf of Mexico. This video manages to capture my sentiments of how they're handling the situation perfectly. I found it funny, although not hilariously so. (It was one of Youtube's promoted videos.)



Now that I'm done with Fallout 3 and Jade Empire, I think I'll try to fight my way through playing Mass Effect with my crappy PC. I may also write some code for...something. I don't know yet. We'll see. Here's something I wrote two days ago. It's a simple walk demo for a 2D RPG. Maybe I'll make a full game out of it. I just need a plot...

I made the character using the Charas-EX character generator. The walk demo application itself was written in C++, using SDL. Play no attention to the unfortunate fact I called it FailOSaga.



TTFN,
Lord Robinson.

No comments:

Post a Comment