Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Latest from The Twisted Mind of Gargamel

Well, my Internet just got fixed today(sucky Cable and Wireless!), so being the antisocial person you've all come to know and love, I was bored. To occupy myself, I decided to write a couple of Irrlicht tutorials. There are 3 of them in total. Two cover basic Irrlicht concepts, that is, setting up a window, and displaying an image, while the other one covers integrating Irrlicht with the Python scripting language.You can find it on the links to the left. I will post source code as soon as I get up off my lazy ass and decide to include it.

As for LunaLib, well...LunaLib ain't dead...Its on life support bitch!!!
A must watch for all the Boondocks fans out there:



Anyway, school resumes on Tuesday. Badabababada, I'm dreading it. Well, not really, its just that a sh*t load of work is going to be piled up on me. But I can handle it...I'm Gavin!!!!

...Right? I'm sure I can do this...I think.

Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment