Thursday, January 24, 2008

School is Rotting My Brain

Well, I knew it would be a lot of work, but geez...I'm overloaded. Between lab reports and my IT SBAs, I can barely find time to take a breather. Oh well, that's life.

In the time that I haven't been studying, I've been reading up on SSE and Artificial Intelligence, especially pathfinding algorithms. Pathfinding algorithms are actually strangely interesting, but then, I'm different. I've also been brushing up on a bit of shader work.

Yesterday, I got my report card. It wasn't all that bad. I got the 96% average I expected for Information Technology(pssh....) and a surprising 98% average for Additional Mathematics(I expected mid 80s). I also got a 94% average for Chemistry, and a 78% average for Physics.

My Biology grade however is shameful. That one is really gonna haunt me for a while.

Oh well, screw it. If anything, I'll just clean out the innards of my brain with a shotgun.

Yesterday, I also played against Clive in Halo 3. I LOVE THE FRIGGIN' GRAVITY HAMMER AND ENERGY SWORD. We played a match with only these two weapons, with Clive preferring the sword and me preferring the hammer. I won. Our scores were 30:20. We also played with guns, where I won again, but by a smaller margin(30:26).

Clive kept on trying to pop me with the mounted gun that he broke of, but... I'm just too good lol.

Sayonara,

No comments:

Post a Comment