Saturday, February 2, 2008

Fighting My Way Through This Life

Well, Easter Holidays are coming up. The thing is for me, they're not going to be holidays, since I have mock exams coming up after them. I've been studying too much lately, so I decided to frag some punks to take the stress of. Well that didn't seem to work, so I decided to program some stuff. No, the second Python-Irrlicht tutorial isn't ready yet,its a lot of work, and I'm really too lazy.

However, I did do a simple tutorial on Irrlicht-Newton integration. I made a simple demo that has a sphere falling under the influence of gravity, to hit the ground. It teaches the basics of Newton and a little bit of design theory, so grab it.

Also, I hope you've noticed the donate button. Stick your pointer in it and send me some money please lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment