Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Free...

The title of this post probably says it all. Thats right. I'm free. No more exams. I was free from yesterday, but i was too lazy to post on my blog.

Now you have officially been informed. My first order of business is to download Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2008 and the Windows 32 SDK, because lately DevC++ has been pissing me off, crashing every minute.

You'll probably get the skeletal animation tutorial a month or so from now, because I'm still a little brainblocked. Sorry.

I've been practicing a bit of SS as I told you, this is the summer of pimp.

Remember how a few months back, I did an April Fools joke about switching to DirectX?

Well I'm still joking. I'm actually going to keep on using openGL, but since I'm going to have to switch to Vista sooner or later, I'm going to start learning up on how to use DirectX 10.

Maybe if Mac had decent graphics libraries, I would be programming games for it. lol.

As for Irrlicht, I really don't know. I sorta developed this preference towards doing things myself lately. I'll probably stop using it. I'll leave the tutorials up though.

I'm also trying to track down Shogo. (You know, the game, very old, anime style, done by Monolith?) If you're still clueless:



Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment