Thursday, June 19, 2008

I Think I Just Pissed Myself



That is scary. What a way to start the morning. Its 8:30 now as I write this. Oh well, I'm in for a wonderful day *grin*. Of course, being the curious individual I am, I had to look up back writing on wikipedia. As a wannabe NLP user, things like this are very interesting to me. Really though, I wonder if those things are real. Imagine, if so, Disney might find themselves in the same position that black metal bands have for years. lol.

Pretty fucking amusing eh?

Still, on a lighter note, here's another video. This video is really funny. You get the WIERDEST ads from youtube. Ugh.



And this kids, is why you shouldn't drink...much:



Ricardo is supposed to get his CD and get fragged today, just wait for it....

And I fixed the problem where SHOGO only ran in 1/4 screen. I had to turn off some of the advanced options. Didn't really affect the graphics that much, although to be honest, it was never really that pretty.

No nightmares now kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment