Wednesday, June 18, 2008

SHOGO!!!

I finally managed to track down SHOGO, and I've burnt through the game in like 5 hours on normal difficulty. (Still too wussy to try MADNESS.) It feels good, I finally managed to track it down after so much time.

As you can see, I've added my own little Blogs of Note feature...only its not called that. I've also added one blog. It belongs to a friend of mine called Ricardo. Don't ask about the name. He thinks he is special. I think he is "special"...get the picture? Like this woman.


I Suppose Australia Has Talent - Watch more free videos

Still, just kidding. Thats my friend man. lol. And I'm going to frag him in Shogo as soon as he gets the CD I burnt with a copy of it. Screw you copy protection!!! You're what spoiled games. lol.

Since I'm an ass, I decided to gizoogle Ricardo's first blog post...(thats mean lol.)Its almost more intelligent than before lol. Here is it, all pimped out like a crack ho(Oops):


yeah hi. This is mah fizzirst tizzle mak'n ma own blizzay n it thiznink i'm going ta have a bootylicious time hav'n it gangsta style. Ma name is Ricardo , but most of ma niggaz cizzay me ricky. Soo i guess you also can ciznall me ricky.
Any wizzay tha name of mah bliznogg is actually weird , "The rejects". lol . I kizzy yeah funny.
Any waaz i wanted ta be genuine in mah bliznogg. So i chose this title. Now what is a reject.
Accord'n ta tha oxford dictionary , n i quote " someone thizzay is not accepted by persons around him or her, who is usually treated differently from gangsta.
Yeah i guess you mizzle be wonder'n y chose such a name fo` mah blizzay. Well i guess it's coz at one tizzy in mah life i was a "reject", but now thats totally over n i am like tha hypest person at mah schoo` . You gotta check dis shit out yo. Soo even though yo a reject you can break out of that n be someone else . Im a bad boy wit a lotta hos.

keep cool, n i'll pizzay ma nizzext blizzay soon soo makes sure you pizzay yo views n comments pleaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment