Saturday, August 9, 2008

Farewell Bernie!

Bernie Mac is dead. If this post seems less funny than normal, its because of two things. The death of a comedian always sorta puts my sense of humour off track, and as much as he's a comedian, I don't think it would be appropriate to crack jokes in this post.



I'd do a eulogy, but Wikipedia has everything you need to know about this great black man. I mean, he just died, damn. Obama probably isn't feeling too good right now for reprimanding him for his joke the other day at a fundraiser of his.

Oh yeah, big apology to Shanice G. Sorry I couldn't make it to your Sweet 16. I'll make it up to you, sometime, hold me to it huh?

Interesting huh? A birthday, and a death.

I really don't have anything else to talk about, I'm brainblocked.

Thats It For Now,
Gavin.

No comments:

Post a Comment