Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Internet Connection Isn't Working, Do I Need More Memory?

Really, if you read the topic of this post and thought that needing more memory was seriously the answer to that problem you need to turn off the computer now and go back to playing with stones in the mud.

My internet connection, despite recently being upgraded to 5 MBPS is so damn slow. My computer is also on its way out. I'm getting bashed in OGame. I had no fun last night. BBSpot took 10 tries to load. Deus Ex : Invisible War is annoying with all the running up and down.

I think I'm finished complaining.

I don't really have much else to say, apart from the fact that I have a MD5 loader which analyzes the content of MD5 mesh files. No rendering is done yet though. That's about it.

Bye,
Gavin.

No comments:

Post a Comment