Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Around The Corner

Well, its a year and 11 days since I started Happy Desolation. I've posted a lot of good thing, and I've posted a lot of bad things. Nonetheless, I think its been of good quality overall.

There are a few things I need to do though,so think of the following as early New Year resolutions:

1)I need to rewrite LunaMath (then LunaGraphics and LunaScene and Luna......)
2)I need to do my skeletal animation tutorial
3)I need to bump up my artistic skill level
4)I need to work out a lot more

That's really all there is. 1,2 and 3 are the relatively easy ones. I'll probably have problems exercising regularly, but then, not everybody manages to keep their New Years resolutions.

Oh well.

Merry Christmas Everyone,
Gavin.

No comments:

Post a Comment