Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Good News Cometh Out

If things work out, within 8 months or so, I should have my own individual website for the blog. I'm been brushing up on my PHP, HTML and AJAX skills to make it happen. The issue is really the time it would take to set up the site, and not exactly the cost (although finding a good cheap hosting package would be awesome).

What do you guys think about a comment system similar to that found on Kotaku and other Gawker Network sites? Minus the whole rating system, I'm actually quite fond of the whole thing. I just like it. Allowing users to add images and videos and stuff to their responses really makes things more interactive. Maybe I should add some Facebook connect functionality too, you know? Make things sooo Web 2.0.

I was on ZOMGAnime and I saw this interesting poll. It said Battle of the Classics: Rurouni Kenshin vs. Yu Yu Hakusho (and the third option was "I haven't seen either"). I loved Kenshin, but watched more Yu Yu Hakusho than Kenshin in my time. So, I picked the Hakusho option. At the time I voted, the percentage score was 45:30, in favour of Kenshin. 25% said they hadn't watched either (morons...XD)

Anyway, what do you all think?

Yu Yu Hakusho:



VERSUS

Rurouni Kenshin:



I'm going to a beach party this Saturday. All hail the power of friends with free passes!! WOOT!! This is a pretty good summer, probably one of the best I've ever had.

Oh yeah, I also finally found the theme song for my armies that I will use to take over the world. Here it is:



Minus smoking weed. That crap will be banned. I intend to make that plant extinct. It's nothing but problems. For reference, look at the Jamaican population.

Blah, enough ranting about crap.

I haven't beat Assassin's Creed 2 yet, but I have beat Dragon Age (DLC not included). I'm going to replay now with a different origin story. It's a really epic game as I said earlier. As it pertains to which ending I got, I took the cop out way, involving Morrigan. I don't want to spoil things for people who haven't beat it or even played it, so I won't say anymore.

This has been Gavin Robinson, here to say that you just wasted like 10 minutes of your life.

Tata For Now,
Lord Robinson.

No comments:

Post a Comment