Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Japanese Sexual Terms and Cartoon Voice Actors, what do they have in common?

Nothing actually.

I was going through my vocabulary list this morning, and I was feeling idle, so I cross referenced some of the words with JDICT and Denshi Jisho (which basically is built on top of J-dict plus some other sources). I found some ermm...interesting words.

So, in order to avoid more useless words, let's get to the meat of the matter. The following list isn't ranked or anything.

10 Dirty Japanese Words To Use Before You Die

1) 外出し: sotodashi(noun) - extravaginal ejaculation. You can contrast this with 中出し(nakadashi), which means ejaculating inside, whether intra-vaginal, or intra-anal.

2) 豆: mame(noun) - female genitalia, especially the clitoris (this actually means pea...double meaning anyone?)



3) 打っ掛け: bukkake(noun) - ejaculating into someone's face. Doing a Google Image Search on this (with SafeSearch ON), will have you in stitches for hours.


4) ビタミンエス: bitamin esu(noun) - literally, vitamin S. In other words, SPERM!

5) おまんこ: omanko(noun, suru verb) - as a noun, it means vagina. As a suru veb, it means to have sexual intercourse (it has a tone approximately between the words "screw" and "f*ck").

6) 万摺り: manzuri(noun) - female masturbation.



7) 初体験: shotaiken(noun) - first experience in any activity. In slang, it means one's first sexual experience.



8) 傷物: kizumono(noun) - a woman who is no longer a virgin. Literally, "damaged goods".



9) 立ち役: tachiyaku(noun) - the man that plays the male role in a homosexual relationship. It's a term for kabuki (a sort of Japanese play, where men play both male and female roles. Eww...)


10) 入れて下さい: irete kudasai(exp) - "Please, put it in."; "Do me." Preferably a term only used by women (and unfortunately, sometimes gay men...tsk tsk).


But, that's probably enough with polluting your minds with the awesome perversion of the Japanese, here's something to rot it now.

A listing of some cartoon voice actors was on the MSN homepage and I found it interesting. I was always curious about who the voice actors behind many of my favourite cartoon characters were. This list is a good start, but of course GOOGLE is where you may want to search for more information. ^_^

That's about enough pointless information for today I'd like to think. So, I guess it's time for me to shove off. I think I'll resume playing with my new character in Dragon Age (a human female noble who is a warrior).

That's all folks,
Gavin.

P.S. STARCRAFT 2 IS OUT! MUST...BUY...COPY...

No comments:

Post a Comment