Sunday, July 11, 2010

I Steadfastly Refuse to Talk About The World Cup, But I Would Humbly Suggest That A Certain German Octopus Be Promptly Eaten

This is the unsightly bastard I refer to. He needs to fry and die!!

Actually, I'm just kidding; it doesn't matter. As long as Germany has fallen, I can tolerate Spain's victory. ¡Viva España!

In other news, I have now linked my formspring.me page to my blog, so feel free to seduce me, abuse me, harass me or confuse me as you see fit. Come on punks, make my day.

I slowed down in playing Dragon Age a bit, since I got Assassin's Creed 2. It's pretty good. I like Ezio. He has some really funny lines. I mean, the first glimpse I got of Ezio (apart from him being born), was him telling his rival about the "handling" that he gave his rival's sister. What's not to like about it?

As an interesting side note, I've noticed that lately, I've been laughing more at dialogue in games. I'm either getting dumber from playing all these games, or game dialogue is getting wittier. Probably both.



Anyway, just jawboning with the faithful audience of my blog. Back to Assassin's Creed 2 now. Or maybe some Dragon Age first. If I don't get too engrossed in them, I might have a special article for you tomorrow on something I found interesting. Reading The Sum of All Fears this morning brought the issue to my mind, so I did some research. More on that tomorrow. Or whenever...

FailOSaga is coming on great by the way. I have a rudimentary battle system. I'll also work on that...whenever.

Either way, my birthday is 5 days from now.

Peace,
Lord Robinson.

No comments:

Post a Comment