Friday, March 7, 2008

Halfway Through Hell

Well, that was pretty much it for my first week of mock exams. I had no exams for like 3 days out of the whole week so I spent the time at home.

In an unexpected plot twist, our protagonist, Gavin found the Biology mock exams unusually easy, but the Chemistry very difficult. He hoped that the Chemistry was marked relatively, so he would have excelled(relatively), coming second only to Clive, who he believed had psionic powers, which enabled him to create a mental feedback loop with his Chemistry textbook(known to normal humans as studying).

As for English, it was a breeze....simple, easy English. I R DA SEX!!!!

Well, mock exams end week after next, screw it, I have a few more free days.

As you might see, I made a few updates to the blog. I changed the layout and replaced the donate button with something less antisocial, thats right, a COMMENTS box !!!! DUM-DUM-DA!!!

No videos this time...maybe when you grow up. No pictures of little girls either Javon ( A.K.A "Sparky).

No comments:

Post a Comment