Saturday, March 1, 2008

Lilly Allen?!!

Technically, there's nothing wrong with her name upon close inspection, but still, it just sounds wierd. She's not exactly beautiful either, but her songs aren't actually half bad...if you like British accents. Still, the main reason I picked her as the topic of this blog posting is because I saw the video for the song Driving Me Wild with Common, and was immediately impressed. I also listened to Smile. Great. LDN, not all that, but still ain't bad.



Anyway, I studied a little bit more since I have mock exams on Monday. I think I'm pretty well prepared since I've probably been harping on it for the past month.

I've decided to spend half my summer holidays working on the LunaLibs as well as the Lunatek website. The other half should be dedicated to working out, meeting people, screwing around and putting NLP tricks to good use.

TTFN,

No comments:

Post a Comment