Sunday, March 23, 2008

The Latest From The I

I just decided to update the Source of War design document and show it to you guys...so, knock yourselves out. Remember, its MINE...and I will sue, it saves me the work of actually making the game.



I also decided to give up on OpenGL...or at least I'm having an existential crisis. I'm still going to do the Skeletal Animation Tutorial though, so don't worry, my fellow brethren who I betrayed.

Just because I'm giving up OpenGL doesn't quite mean that LunaLib is out of the picture. I'm still going to work on it. Its just that from now on, I'll make directX my favourite development platform.

As I said, existential crisis.

Too bad I don't really have much more to talk about, so...here's a Smash video:



and:

Later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment