Monday, March 31, 2008

APRIL FOOLS!!!

I don't know if I scared anybody by saying that I was switching to directX, but I was just kidding. I however am technically working with directX, as I want to take a peek around in the D3DX library to get a better idea of what I need to support. LunaLib is on hold though. I just finished 8 sample DirectX applications, from creating a simple window to picking. Those were for my personal practice though.

The whole DirectX thing was an early April Fool's joke, because I probably wouldn't be able to update tomorrow.

OPENGL FOREVER BABY!!!!

That will be all humans.

Oh, and before I forget, you should all watch Battlestar Galactica. I was reluctant at first, thinking it was a Star Trek ripoff, but I ate my words after watching one episode. That show is AMAZING!!!

Thats all I can say now, BYE!!!

TTYL,

No comments:

Post a Comment