Sunday, February 10, 2008

Dancing in My Own Blood

No, this post has nothing to do with the title. In fact, this post is actually a programming post.

You see, yesterday, I finished LunaLib's basic math routines. Yup, you heard that right. Matrix multiplication, matrix inversion, vector cross products, basic point in polygon tests, EVERYTHING!!!

So now, I have to work on LunaScene, which I have a gut feeling I forgot to mention. LunaScene is a scenegraph with a built in physics engine, which as you all might guess, needs more work. Advanced collision detection, collision response, etc... I have my work cut out for me. But still, it's going to actually be fun.

After I finish LunaScene and have a working demo, I'll probably work on optimization of LunaLib.

I'm going to have hell learning all the physics I need. But still, no knowledge is useless. It might come in handy if I ever drop out of school and decide to make nuclear bombs for a living. lol.


Now, in a completely unrelated side note, look at this. I almost pissed myself. You will too.



See how easy it is to go to jail now, Clive?

Still...they do say, if you dress like you want it, you're gonna get it.

The studying for mock exams is coming along great though. I feel really energized as of late. I guess Pepsi really is addictive, because I've been taking it in by the gallon to stay awake. Lets hope all this pays off in the long run.

Later peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment