Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Last Leg

Its so close. I can taste it. The tension is killing me. I'm on the home stretch. The exams are about to start. I feel really ready for them, I just need to brush up on some MORE Biology and Literature. I feel so good right now, thinking about myself makes me feel...special lol.

I really am prepared. This is the taste of victory. Victory is like sex, only that you don't need protection lol.

Oh well, enough creepy talk. I decided to show some game related stuff. If anyone who reads this has ever played Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, you know its one of best FPS out now. (Apart from Crysis and Halo 3 of course, and my yet unnamed project, which doesn't really count, since its not coming out for now. :P)



I suppose that after exams, the first thing I'll do is write some Irrlicht tutorials and some openGL ones. Keep the $$$$ coming in, you know what I'm saying?

See ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment