Friday, February 15, 2008

YAAAH TRICK YAAAH!



I love that damn video!!!! Most people say Soulja Boy sucks, and I (sorta) agree. But this song is just so positive, and its one of the funniest music videos I've seen for a long time. This time, you just can't hate on Soulja Boy. The part with throw some D's on it was pretty clever, and shows that even if he can't rap, he at least knows his puns :).

I really wouldn't have known about it, if a friend of mine hadn't started saying YAA BITCH YAA! as a response to every question. A typical conversation between us now looks like:

Me : Hey man, whats up? You ok?
Him : YAAAH BITCH YAAAH!
Me : Okay then. Have you seen Clive around?
Him : NAAH BITCH NAAH!
Me : Right. Umm, I'm going to eat lunch now, what do you want on your chicken?
Him : THROW SOME D'S ON THAT!!!
Me : Uh-huh, ketchup it is.
Him : YAAAH BITCH YAAAH!
Me : Someone, please kill me.
Him : YAAAH BITCH YAAAH!
Me : GET OUTTA MY FACE!!!

As for mock exams, the studying isn't going badly. I think I've done a lot of Biology, so now I've just got to get in some Chemistry and English Literature. As usual, Physics and Add Maths are not a problem.

I haven't started work on LunaScene though. Go cry in a dark corner somewhere.

On a more serious note, it seems like Lupe Fiasco might take over Talib's place in the rap game. Check this:



I love the way the vocals of Matthew and Lupe contrast. I want Matthew's voice. It would be so cool...but screw it, you can't always get what you want.

Gavin out. Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment