Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Friends, Power, Sex and Halo

After reading that title, you're probably thinking, what the hell ?! Well, I needed a catchy title,so I decided to used it to appeal to all the bleeding hearts, megalomaniacs, nymphomaniacs and halophiles. Lets start in order of importance. That means Halo. I'm getting Halo 3, I'm getting Halo 3, la-la-la-la-la-la-la. Seriously. Also, a friend of mine is getting better in Halo. He actually almost beat me when we were playing with guns. I beat him, 25-14 when we were playing with swords alone though.

For the hell of it, I'll just skip sex. "But wait," you say,"skip sex?!!! Is this guy retarded?" No seriously, there are more pressing issues. Earlier, I used the word megalomaniac. That means a pathological egotist.

In English now. That means a power hungry nutjob. Have you ever thought about strategy games nowadays? Basically, in my opinion, they're helping to raise armchair generals, who believe that soldiers are expendable. Think about it. This is more pronounced in futuristic RTS games (think Starcraft, how many Terran marines did we waste?).
Before anybody decides to email me, I should just say I'm not knocking RTS games. I'm an avid RTS gamer. In fact FPS, RTS and RPG games are my favourite genres. I'm just saying that RTS games nowadays seem to encourage throwing out hordes of units to kill your enemies, rather than carefully using a small group of units to destabilize your enemy.Ranting done. Proceed, soldier... the Rear Admiral waits.

While we're on the topic of Warcraft by the way, look at this. Its a video of Warcraft 3 being played on a touch screen.



This was developed by Mitsubishi Electric Research Labs, whose website can be found here(click me bitch!).

Okay, now how do friends come in?

Well, for this post, I decided to focus on one friend, whose birthday is tomorrow, the 20th of December. Sadly, she's sick. I hope she recovers by tomorrow. She's really a nice person, once you get past the quirkiness and the annoyingness and the randomness and the ... . Anyway, I'm just kidding. She's a good friend. She really easygoing and has what I call natural crack, she's always energetic.

So Cammy, I'll let the image do the speaking since a picture is worth a thousand words.



Ummm, oops lol. Just kidding. You know science could never replace you

Here ya go sport:



Love ya(like a sis)!


Tata for now people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment