Sunday, December 16, 2007

So far, so good

Well so far, the holidays seem okay. I've been doing nothing but playing games, working on LunaLib and going out. Most nights, I go to my bed after 1 am and usually I wake up at 7 am.
LunaLib is giving me HELL!!!! Its not impossible, its just taking forever. It is very mind numbing to sit down typing out 4 by 4 matrix multiplication, just to realize that your ordering scheme for matrices is wrong so you have to start over. Collision detection is giving me hell. So far, I've only really managed to implement point in polygon tests. I'm really too lazy to implement line in polygon tests right now. I'm AFRAID to start ellipsoid collision detection.

Anyway, nerd stuff aside. I have almost a full month of holidays left. I really should go to the beach, but I'm afraid of water. And sand. And the sun. And other people. Oh well, such is life. I've decided to end this post with some intellectually stimulating quotes that I got from here as well as your recommended dosage of Happy Tree Friends.




"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway." - Unknown
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling." - Unknown
"Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery." - Unknown
"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." -George W. Bush
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together." - Unknown

Sayonara.

No comments:

Post a Comment