Friday, December 21, 2007

Its High Voltage, You Can't Shake The Shock!

Lately, I've been catching up on my listening. That means I've been on youtube and Ares constantly, watching and downloading videos and songs from Talib Kweli, Nas, Linkin Park, Daddy Yankee and Saosin. I'm probably deaf as I write this, as my little brother is watching TV right beside me and I can't hear a thing.



In game related news, I beat Quake 4. Great.

Now what do I have to live for?!! Well, there is still Quake 3 Arena which I have not beaten in nightmare mode *yet*. Christmas is still 4 days away, and I hope someone will have the good sense to give me some games or I'll have to get them the good 'ol fashioned way:



software piracy. Just kidding. I don't really pirate software,(I mean, who pirates Blender...) but like everyone else I download music.

In other, nerd related news, I successfully started a partially heated argument on the gamedev.net forums about LU decomposition(hell if I know what that is, sounds cool though). You can find it here.

By the way, I'm on MySpace. Add me. My page is at www.myspace.com/gavin468.

Merry Christmas, suckaz!

No comments:

Post a Comment