Friday, December 7, 2007

Friday

Well its finally the end of the week, meaning its time to relax and play Doom 3. This week was hell. I had to rush a Biology project on Wednesday and Thursday night, but hey, it turned out pretty decent so HA! I haven't made any progress on my previous suggestion, instead I decided to delay that for a while and create a game engine for my personal use, using the knowledge I have gathered over the years.I want to write my own physics engine and use openAL and openGL. I also got a new graphics card. Its a halfway decent Chaintech Nvidia GeForce FX 5200, 256 MB 128 bit card. If it really works as well and has half the features it claims it does on the back of the box, then I'm set for the next 2.5 years. So I'm in a pretty good mood. I'll set up the card tomorrow.

Tata,
Gavin

No comments:

Post a Comment